A Mother's Heart

First (and second) takes on motherhood .::. adoption .::. and family life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dexter, Michigan, United States

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Cow Silliness

I just read about a site that intrigues me and I'm curious to know what others think. It's http://www.bovineunite.com/main.htm and smacks of viral marketing. Usually, I think this stuff is pretty clever, and while this is clever, there's also a bit of a sinister side to it. While investigating the site (and thinking, "Hmmm...Chik-Fil-A?"), I found some pro-vegan aspects to it, which is very un-restaurant-like. It's a little too lighthearted for PETA, although the dark-humour aspect is mirrored on PETA's site. The researchers at snopes.com don't know what to think, but they have noted some links to ad agencies that are known for viral marketing.

Anyhow, I'm curious to see what others think about it--supposedly, the "truth" will be spilled on Cinco de Mayo (May 5) at 8:45pm (EDT--it is being run from the east coast).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home