A Mother's Heart

First (and second) takes on motherhood .::. adoption .::. and family life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dexter, Michigan, United States

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Happy New Year!

Well, December found me overwhelmed, but not in the same way I've been swamped in past Christmas seasons. I had my gifts purchased, wrapped, and mailed, and I waited to bake and make the goodies for the gift bags...despite my organization, December was a blur of activity and I found myself shelving my writing for a bit.

No more!

I have so much to write and so little time (tonight) to do it....look for posts in the very near future about my new dietary quest(s), what I've learned about food allergies, and our wonderful little fiesta/siesta in Dexter after Christmas. :)

Oh, and check out the new profile picture...!

More later...I hear the pitter patter of little feet that should be in bed! ;0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home